L Tower Construction Schedule August 11 – 17
August 10, 2012 Leave a comment
This is the current construction schedule for 8 The Esplanade – L Tower – for August 11 – August 17, 2012
Updated August 13, 2012
- The Esplanade reopened on August 13th to Eastbound vehicles between Yonge Street and Scott Street and pedestrians Eastbound and Westbound between Yonge Street and Scott Street
Saturday, August 11
- There will be a crane mast extension, with two mast sections added
Monday, August 13
- A rebar (steel) delivery at 12:30 pm.
- A 70M (cubic metre) slab concrete pour, level 54 to 55, starting 1:00 pm, which is expected to finish prior to 7:00 pm.
Tuesday, August 14
- A rebar (steel) delivery at 7:00 am and 12:30 pm.
Wednesday, August 15
- There will be a 160M (cubic metre) slab concrete pour, level 55, starting 9:00 am, which is expected to finish prior to 7:00 pm.
- A rebar (steel) delivery at 10:00 am.
Thursday, August 16
- A 110M (cubic metre) part 1, wall and column concrete pour, levels 55 – 56, starting at 1:00 pm, which is not expected to extend beyond 7:00 pm.
Friday, August 17
- A rebar (steel) delivery starting at 12:30 pm.
- A 63M (cubic metre) part 2, wall and column concrete pour, levels 55 – 56, starting at 1:o0 pm, which is not expected to extend beyond 7:00 pm.
Construction schedules are dependent on weather conditions.
A Paid Duty Police Officer is on-site daily Monday to Friday, from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm daily to assist with traffic control.
Please click here for a downloadable construction summary: L Tower & Backstage Construction August 11 -17