L Tower Construction Schedule August 4 – 10
August 3, 2012 Leave a comment
This is the current construction schedule for 8 The Esplanade – L Tower – for August 4 – 10, 2012
Posted August 3, 2012
- The 30 day road closure of The Esplanade from Scott Street to Yonge Street remains in effect this week
- A shuttle bus service will be provided during the road closure running approximately every 12 – 15 minutes from 7 am to 7 pm daily, connecting The Esplanade and Scott Street to Union Station, Bay & Front, King & Yonge and Berczy Park.
- For a PDF Copy: L Tower Community Shuttle Bus Route – MAP
Monday, August 6 – CIVIC HOLIDAY
Tuesday, August 7
- A rebar (steel) delivery at 7:00 am and 12:30 pm.
Wednesday, August 8
- There will be a 215M (cubic metre) slab concrete pour, level 54, starting 9:00 am which is expected to finish prior to 7:00 pm.
- A rebar (steel) delivery at 10:00 am.
Thursday, August 9
- A 96M (cubic metre) part 1, wall and column concrete pour, levels 54 – 55, starting at 1:00 pm, which is not expected to extend beyond 7:00 pm.
Friday, August 10
- A rebar (steel) delivery starting at 12:30 pm.
- A 92M (cubic metre) part 2, wall and column concrete pour, levels 54 – 55, starting at 12:30 pm, which is not expected to extend beyond 7:00 pm.
Construction schedules are dependent on weather conditions.
A Paid Duty Police Officer is on-site daily Monday to Friday, from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm daily to assist with traffic control.
Please click here for a downloadable construction summary: Construction Summary August 4 – August 10