April 21, 2011 Leave a comment
April 5, 2011 Leave a comment
In this post:
1) Current and upcoming construction
2) Notes on noise and construction hours
3) Map Link
4) Contact us
Current and upcoming construction
||Ongoing – 1 floor every 4 to 5 days|
|Garage Site Preparation||
||Early April to November 2011.|
|Deliveries & Removals||
|Sony Centre Mechanical||
||April through June 2011|
Notes on noise and construction hours:
- All construction activities will be carried out according City of Toronto by-laws and in particular the Toronto Municipal Code Chapter 591, Noise, respecting construction noise.
- Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- These time restrictions do not apply to the continuous pouring of concrete or large crane work, however every effort will be made to work with these standard hours.
- Caisson drilling activities will produce some noise and vibration during construction hours.
- Deliveries and removals will entail some noise from truck engines, loading and unloading, and reverse indicators.
If you have any questions or queries please click here to contact us.